VERIFY THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR TIMECARD
- Use the table on the left to determine if your timecard has been received and correctly entered into our payroll system.
- The ID is composed of the FIRST letter of your LASTNAME and the LAST four digits of your SSN.
- The table will be updated for the last time at 4PM on Monday. You must call us immediately if your work hours are not listed in the table after 4PM.
- You are responsible for confirming that your timecard has been received by us. DO NOT expect us to call you if we do not have your timecard in our system.
TIMECARD DOWNLOADS IN PDF FORMAT
Beginning in 2014 our Week-Ending Day is a Saturday. Please do not use the old timecard format. Download here.
Blank Manual Timecard – 2014 Version
Use only if you can’t use the Auto-Calc timecard.
For example, if you don’t have access to a computer running Adobe Reader.
Available through our Payroll Department. Call (619) 574-7600
Download in PDF format.
Contact your Staffing Manager to receive a copy via regular mail
EMPLOYEE HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
Summary of Benefits and Coverage for each of our plans (paper copies are available on request):
Evidence of Coverage for each of our plans:
INJURY PREVENTION AND WORKPLACE ERGONOMICS
Ergonomics can be defined as the science of designing a job to fit the worker, rather than physically forcing the worker’s body to fit the job. An understanding of basic ergonomic concepts is essential to injury prevention in an office setting.
Click on the link below to learn more about what you can do to make your workstation safer and more comfortable. Learn how to adjust your keyboard, monitor and chair for optimum comfort; learn about exercises you can do to minimize the risk of repetitive motion injuries.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INJURED ON THE JOB
- Notify your immediate Supervisor at your assignment location.
- Notify A-Star Staffing so that we can begin coordinating your treatment to get you back to work as soon as possible.
- If the injury is minor in nature, take care of the injury where you are working. Otherwise, make arrangements for appropriate medical attention.
Where To Go If You Are Injured
We require that you receive treatment for work-related injuries or illnesses at the nearest Sharp Rees-Stealy Occupational Health Services facility unless the severity of the injury or illness calls for transport to the nearest appropriate medical provider.
Do not hesitate to call 911 if your injury or illness constitutes an emergency!
555 Grossmont Center Dr. (619) 644-4411
751 Medical Center Ct. (619) 482-5825
250 Prospect Pl. (619) 522-3722
7901 Frost St. (858) 541-3411
525 Third Ave. (619) 585-4050
300 Fir St. (619) 446-1524
2020 Genesee (858) 616-8400
5525 Grossmont Center Dr. (619) 644-6600
16950 Via Tazon Dr. (858) 521-2350
10243 Genetic Center Dr. (858) 526-6150
For care after 10 p.m., go to the nearest Sharp Hospital Emergency Room.